Hello Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog hope you like it please comment

Thursday 10 March 2016

1807 Birthday Party at Optare Sherburn

Here we all see a great little bus called the Solo SR, it was shown at the NEC on Wednesday 30th September but I didn't see it till 1st October 2015 witch it still as the registration ( Solo ) so still doesn't have one yet but should be soon and an16 plate , now here's why we was at the Optare factory it's was a birthday party for 1807 C807 KBT Layland Cub CU435 Optare but sadly wasn't there but we did get a sorry from the owner and then when on and had a talk and a show around the factory , and other talks about how the bus is built and PDI , also saw a Blue Metrodecker Demo witch had Blue leather seats and blue floor should be out in about 4 weeks, A massive thanks to the team at Optare who gave there own time up to do the tour and a thanks to James the owner of 1807 , big thanks for the invite

I really enjoyed myself, amazing day

Please don't use the pictures without permission







2 comments:

  1. Great post Jordan.

    Can I save the pics of me please. Good to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll email you James great to see you

    ReplyDelete